Who We Are
Don’t you hate it when you go to a restaurant, café or bar and you see the same wines and beers that you see everywhere else?
Here at Colorado Drinks, so do we!
Do you like to always try a new wine to pair with a chef’s creative dish? Or taste a craft beer from a brewery you’ve heard great things about, but never had the chance to try?
Yep – that’s us, too…
That’s why we launched Colorado Drinks in 2018….to bring unique wines and innovative craft brews to those who appreciate them the most!
Our founder, Ricky Glass, his wife Gaëlle, and their children are French-American. Ricky loves to travel and share his experiences with new people he meets.
Whether it’s introducing hoppy Colorado craft beers to Parisian beer geeks or popping the cork on a bottle of grower champagne with friends in Denver, it’s the stories behind each one that make the conversation more interesting.
And it’s so rewarding to create new markets for producers who are small businesses that are independently owned. A French winemaker loves to see their organic wines available By The Glass on the menu of a renowned restaurant in the Midwest.
The craft brewer, who only has 10 employees, gets excited when their friends tell them “Hey – I saw your IPA on tap in a craft beer bar in Rome!”
And it just so happens that many of the challenges of delivering these fantastic beverages to those who appreciate them can be solved by leaning on our 20+ years of global supply chain management expertise.
So if you’re a Distributor or Retailer who wants to add new items to your wine or craft beer portfolio, or if you’re an Importer looking to make your life easier with better logistics, give us a call or send us a message!
OUR CORE VALUES
We support small, independent, locally-owned businesses.
- Our vineyards are family-owned.
- Our brewers are craft and independent.
- Our distributors are specialized with generally less than 100 employees.
- Our retailers, restaurants, & bars are owned by people who are passionate about serving unique products to their customers and guests.
We do not compromise on product quality.
- Our growers and producers are award-winning and recognized for their work.
- We use temperature-controlled shipping and storage to ensure their freshness.
We do what we say we’re going to do and hold ourselves to a high level of expectations.
- We deliver on time and in full.
- We communicate at a high level.
- We are proactive and find solutions when problems may surface.
We are passionate about where our products are from, how they are made, and our environmental impact.
- We personally visit each of our producers regularly to get to know them, test their products, and see how they are made.
- Our growers use organic, bio-dynamic and sustainable farming methods that are documented and audited.
- We use low carbon-emitting transport methods and combine shipments with others to reduce our environmental impact.
We seek long-term relationships with customers and suppliers that are mutually beneficial.
We’ve all experienced that moment when we’re having a drink, and it takes us back to a favorite memory from the past. And, for a second, it makes us we feel like we’re there again.
COLORADO DRINKS exists so curious consumers have access to their favorite food and beverages that allow them to “travel” in their hearts and minds.
We exist for the beer geek who is still searching for that perfect craft beer…
for the American couple who wants to find the same wine they had during their visit to France last summer…
…and for the “foodie” who seeks out the perfect bottle to go with the dinner they’re cooking for their friends tonight.